When you suffer injuries in a car, truck, or other motor vehicle accident, our attorneys can help you seek a financial recovery.
Car accidents can lead to distressing outcomes that can affect you for the rest of your life. If another driver’s negligence caused your car accident and injuries, you shouldn’t have to be responsible for paying for your losses. You could recover compensation for your medical bills, lost income, and more with the help of a car accident attorney.
An Accident Lawyer Can Help
A Long Island car accident lawyer from our firm can help car accident victims like you pursue the financial recovery you may need. An experienced car accident attorney from our law firm can tell you what damages you may qualify for and represent your interests through every step of a car accident claim or lawsuit.
Having a skilled lawyer fighting on your side could be the best form of personal injury protection you can have.
Read more below about car accidents and how a Long Island car accident attorney may be able to help you:
- Recoverable Compensation You Could Seek After a Car Accident
- How Our Attorneys at Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. Can Help with Your Case
- We Will Handle the Most Complicated Aspect of a Case for You
- Why Choose Our Lawyers Team to Handle Your Injury Case?
- There is Limited Time to Take Legal Action for Your Case
- How Our Attorneys Build a Case Against a Negligent Driver on Long Island
- Six Things You Need to Do After a Car Accident
- Car Collisions on Long Island are Common and Costly
- Contact Us for a No-Cost, No-Obligation Consultation
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Long Island, call 631-239-3965
Recoverable Compensation You Could Seek After a Car Accident
Your injuries from a car accident are not the only costly losses you may face. You may be eligible to seek several forms of damages in a car accident case, including both economic and non-economic damages.
Economic Damages from Car Accidents
These may include:
- Medical bills, including the cost of emergency room care, hospitalization, diagnostic testing, surgery, physical therapy, medications, and more
- Future medical bills, reflecting treatments and medical care you will be expected to require for your auto accident injuries
- Lost wages, if you missed paychecks due to recovery
- Reduced earning capacity, if your ability to earn income will be expected to continue affecting you in the future
Non-Economic Damages from Car Accidents
You could seek recovery for:
- Pain and suffering, if your car accident caused you serious physical pain and other hardships
- Mental anguish, for the psychological challenges you could be dealing with after a crash
- And more
However, every auto accident case is different, and you may need to meet certain criteria to seek some forms of damages. A car accident lawyer can help you understand all forms of compensation available to you after a collision.
Compensation is Available if You Lost a Loved One in a Car Crash
Like car accidents, no personal injury case is simple to handle on your own, let alone when you’re dealing with a loss. A car accident attorney from our law firm can handle every aspect of a wrongful death case for you and help you recover damages.
This may also include economic and non-economic losses such as:
- Medical costs required by your loved one
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of future income and support
- Pain and suffering of your loved one before passing